We are looking for a dynamic Project Coordinator base in Jakarta. The Project Coordinator will be reporting directly to DFW Indonesia Director in Head Office Jakarta and donors.
- Manage field team to each designated project, ensure that no project being neglected
- Coordinate the meeting between the project team and national team
- Able to present the product and system provided to the project team
- Provide project progress report for donors every mounth
- Provide activity report of all major project
- Age max 40 years old
- At least a bachelor degree in marine science/marine manajement/marine law or equivalent from reputable unversity;
- At least 5 years of working experience in related filed is required for this position;
- Fluent in English in both oral and written;
- Have ability to read project analysis document;
- Have ability to take verbal omstruction and transfer it into document;
- Good skills in Ms Exel spreadsheet, Ms Word & Ms Power Point;
- A problem solver, able to work inder minimum supervisor or independently and willingness to multi-tasking;
- Positive working attitude. Self-discipline, good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all level.
We invite interested candidates to apply online with a full detailed resume stating your current and expected salary together with a recent photo before October 20, 2020. Sent your document to email@example.com